Sunday, October 7, 2012

A good day today :

Back to Bed
I have a feeling today is going to be a good day, had a decent nights sleep last night and although I woke at about 3.30 to go to the bathroom, I went back to sleep again until about 7.45, as it is Sunday and I have no carer today I can have a lie in so went and made a coffee and took that back to bed and had a lie in until 9.00 am listening to Radio solent.

Walking the Dog
However at 9.00 I decided that I really must get up and get some breakfast so went into the kitchen and made some porridge for Breakfast and had that with a Banana. I really enjoyed that, and once I was finished I sent a text to pauline to say that all was ok here and that I had had a lie in, Pauline phones back to say that all is ok with them and her and Gordon were just about to take misty out for her morning walk on Southsea Common.

Getting Ready for shopping
Once I had finished talking to Pauline I check my emails and also facebook and then get another coffee before going to have a shave and get dressed before settling down to watch the current affairs and politic shows on the TV. this takes me up to 12.30 when gervase phones to say that he will be round between 1.00 and 2.00 to take me shopping down at morrisons. I need to shop for 3 days today as Pauline has a hospital appointment on Tuesday so we wont be going shopping again until Wednesday.

Off shopping
At 12.45  I have a pilchard sandwich and a packet of Crisps for lunch and Gervase arrives at 2.00 pm, it has been a nice sunny day up until about 1.00 when it started to cloud over although it is very mild anyway we decide that we will use the wheelchair that are at morrisons rather than take mine, they are not as comfortable as mine but it is only for a short period of time so that is not so bad , so we get in the car and off we go.

Weather is starting to turn
Getting the Daily Journal  written.
Once we have got to morrisons we park the car and go and do the shopping we have a good old mooch around the store and then once we have what we want we go and pay for it and then load it into the car and head back home via the seafront, we notice that the traffic is not as busy as it usually is, probably due to the fact that the weather is on the change, anyway back home we get the shopping put away and then gervase is off back home to leanne. It is now 4.15 so I make a drink and then start to get the daily journal written.

Animation Software.
It is now nearly 5.45 and will have to think about getting dinner cooked, it is all prepared ready to be cooked so I will get this journal finished and get dinner started and then order the software for starting my Myositis Awareness Animations.  so until tomorrow I will say cheerio.


No comments:

Post a Comment