Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday arrives

And here we are on Saturday again a decent nights sleep and again it looks like today is going to be bright and sunny, but with a chill in the air.
Portsmouth at 8.40 this morning.
As i said it was a decent nights sleep, slept through from about 11.15 until 7.00 and only woke once during the night for the bathroom, but the Methotrexate is having an effect today as it does at times so it will be a day of rest and relaxation today in preparation for Elaine,s Birthday dinner tomorrow. So got up at 8.15 and in to the lounge with a coffee to wait for Jo the carer and to watch the Breakfast news on TV.

Jo arrives at 9.20 today as she had a problem with a previous client but it is not a problem and she soon has me washed and groomed and then she is on her way I get some porridge for breakfast and then Pauline phones to say that all is OK but her Mobile phone is still not working. She is with the o2 Network and they were having problems yesterday as a lot of their network went down anyway they have taken misty out and now Gordon is going to work on his car.

Once I have spoken to Pauline I decide to go round and get a newspaper from the Tesco Express store. It is a very nice sunny day with very blue skies so I take a slow walk round and take a couple of Photographs along the way.
Fratton Park Football Ground.
Goldsmith Avenue
Once I have the Paper I make my way back home and settle down to read the Paper and then I watch a couple of Episodes of Time Team on the TV, I do find Time Team a very interesting program and really enjoy it, it is also very educational for the History and Archeology of the United kingdom.
A Typical Time Team Dig
I watch Time team until 2.00 pm and then decide to have some lunch so I Poach a couple of eggs and have with a slice of toast which goes down very well, I then go for a cat nap until 3.00 when I listen to the Portsmouth Soccer match on the Local Radio Station. Portsmouth are Playing at home today at Fratton Park against Crew, and I am pleased to say that Portsmouth won 2-0 so a good home win.

Once the Soccer match is finished then I start to get this Journal written for today, at 5.00 I go and get Dinner prepared ready for 6.00 and then get back to the Journal. It is now 5.50 and time to get this journal posted and get dinner on the go. so as I said at the start there will be no Journal tomorrow, so until Monday I will say Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment