Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Day with the TV and the recliner.

♫ ♫ ♫ Woke up this Morning feeling Fine ♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫ There's something special on my mind ♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫ Looked at the clock and it said, half past Nine Oh Ye ♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫ Something tells me I've overslept today ♫ ♫ ♫

Yep Looks like I have overslept this morning, mind you I did stay up until almost midnight last night watching old repeat episodes of "League of Gentlemen" an old BBC 1 TV comedy series which was broadcast from 1999 to 2002

League of Gentlemen BBC 1 1999 - 2002
Pauline,s image has been altered
to protect her identity
well after going to bed late I did not sleep very well and woke a couple of times during the night, once at 3.00 and again at about 6.30 and then woke at about 9.15. Probably due to drinking to much coffee to stay awake to watch the TV Program so my own fault as usual. anyway up at 9.30 and a cup of tea and text Pauline who phones back to say they have only just got up as well.

This is the Life "NOT"
Once I have finished speaking with Pauline I get some Porridge for breakfast before checking out my emails and facebook on the laptop, after that I make another cup of tea and then go round to get my morning paper. It is not a good day for me today as I think the Methotrexate is catching up on me so it looks like it will be a day in front of the TV in my recliner.

So That is about as good as it gets today, I have played a few games on facebook and checked out and commented on a few posts in the myositis facebook groups and have been watching some Movies. the one I watched before lunch was "Mayflower" the Pilgrims adventure This is a 1979 TV Movie starring "Anthony Hopkins" and "Jenny Agutter"
"Mayflower". The Pilgrims adventure 1979
well once that movie had finished I put sky on Pause and then make myself a couple of Sardine sandwiches and a coffee for lunch before restarting the TV to watch the next movie which is a 1994 Movie " My Girl 2 " starring Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis and Anna Chlumsky.
"My Girl 2" 1994
well this is a very good film, I have seen My Girl before a couple of times but this is a first for my Girl 2, anyway once this has finished I will get the vegetable prepared for dinner tonight, and then I will watch the next film starring my favourite Actor "Nicholas Cage" in the 1986 Movie "Peggy Sue got married" with Kathleen Turner.
"Peggy Sue Got married" 1986
well there we are then My Girl 2 is just finishing and I need to get the vegetable prepared for dinner before the next movie starts so I will end here and get this Journal posted so Bye Bye until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment