Friday, May 24, 2013

A Day to forget/

♬ ♬ ♬ It is another Friday ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ A Methotrexate High Day ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ la la Lala, la la Lala ♬ ♬ ♬

And yes folks here we are on our favourite day of the week, the Day that I so look forward to and have done for the last 2 years. "NOT"
Well It was not a bad nights sleep last night, and I woke up this morning felling not to bad, and my right leg was not aching as much this morning, so I have been able to go all day without taking pain killers, but the down side today has been that it is very Windy, and I do not mean the weather, I think it was the fact that I had baked beans for lunch yesterday down at Morrisons and I also brought some "Actimel" drinks as well so I think that also was a mistake as I am paying for it today.
"Ooop,s"

I think the change to my diet yesterday and the fact that the last 3 days I have cheated and had ready meals for my dinners is coming back to haunt me and to remind me that I must stick strictly to my "Gluten Free Diet" so I guess it is my own fault for being so weak willed anyway as I said it is going to be a very windy day until my digestive system settles back down again.

Anyway that is enough of my Morning habits today, once I am up I make a coffee and go into the lounge where I text pauline, and then settle down to have some "Gluten Free" Cereal for breakfast before settling down to check out the emails and facebook, then it is a morning spent watching old episodes of friends on the TV until about 11.30 when I decide to go for a cat nap for an hour before getting some lunch.

well I needed that as It has been a very uncomfortable morning today so am not in the best of moods, anyway I have taken some 'Gaviscon tablets" so that helps and hopefully once I have had some lunch my digestion will settle down, if nothing else I have learnt a lesson today and that is when you find something that works for you "Stick with it " anyway I get a couple of "Gluten Free" crispbread for lunch with some "John West" boneless Sardines so that will help

A Grumpy Frank
well once I have had lunch I make a nice cup of Peppermint tea  and then Pauline phones to say that she has not gone to Salisbury today as she has felt a bit under the weather but she is Ok, I think it is this waiting around to have her Thyroid done is getting her down and also the medication, anyway she has an appointment with her doctor this evening, and Gordon will be home in time to take her so that is ok, anyway we have a chat and then I settle down to get this journal written and posted it is a short Journal today as I am in a bit of a grumpy mood today as I cannot stand to feel under the weather, but I will be OK once my system settles down which it is doing thank goodness.

well that is about it for today, everything seems to be settling down and normality is returning to the household ( well a myositis normal anyway) anyway I am going to get myself a nice warm coffee and then I will get this Journal posted before Taking my "Methotrexate" and then settle down for an evening of TV and Facebook so until tomorrow I will drink by coffee and wave bye Bye for another day.

See you all Tomorrow




No comments:

Post a Comment