Monday, September 3, 2012

A Good Monday.


And a very good Monday welcome to you all, well after a really good nights sleep last night I awoke at 7.30 to a very bright and sunny day here on the South Coast. I got up and ,made a coffee and then thought "No Rush today" so took it back to bed and listened to the radio until 8.30 when I decided that it was probably time to get up and find myself some breakfast.

Once I am up I get myself some Wheatabix for breakfast and along with a cup of coffee I decide to sit out in the back courtyard to have my breakfast as it is nice and sunny out there at this morning.

Portsmouth Harbour at 9.30 this morning
Once I have had breakfast I text Pauline to let her know I am up and breathing, Pauline phones back to say that she is out on the common with Misty for her morning walk,
and that Gordon will be round at about 11.00 to do a hour and a half Cleaning so as it is now nearing 10.00 I settle down with the Laptop and check my emails and also see who is around on Facebook.

At 11.00 Gordon arrives so the first thing on the Agenda is to get a cup of coffee and we sit out in the back yard and have a chat, I then take a walk round to the Tesco Express to get a paper while Gordon cleans the Bathroom, once I return I have a nice bath while gordon is out cleaning the kitchen and then once I have finished gordon cleans the bathroom floor, it is then time for another coffee. After that gordon dusts and hoovers the Lounge and bedroom and wipes down the doors so now everything is nice and clean. It is good that Gordon has his own cleaning business as it is easier to employ a cleaner for a couple of hours a week  as there is no way I could keep the place up to standard and I do get AA allowance from the Government and also Pension credit as well as Adult Social Care for this help.

Anyway now that the flat is all spick and span I can manage to keep the worktops, and light housework up together and then Gordon will do a couple of Hours every Monday with the heavier chores. anyway at 2.00 Gordon makes his way back home to Pauline and I decide that "Blow the Consequences" I am having a couple of fried eggs on a slice of fried bread for lunch and boy did I enjoy that, but it is not something I will have often it is just I have not been able to eat anything like that for almost 2 years. 

Once I had finished a most enjoyable lunch I go for a lie down for an hour before coming back to finish todays Journal. 

While we were in the process of sorting out everything in my old house prior to this move I came across 15 or 20 Beano & Dandy comic books, no one seemed to want them and we were going to give them to a charity store when my sister said that she might be able to make use of them in her craft business, anyway today on my facebook page I came across this picture she had posted to me. it seems that she has utilized them as a decoration on her range of Tote Bags she makes, Securing a page from the comic behind a clear PVC Window.

These are available for purchase and you can contact them through there website which is at 
www.decimadesigns.com 

So that is about it for today then folks a very enjoyable day as Myositis days go so until tomorrow i will say Bye Bye and have a pleasant Day/evening wherever you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment