Monday, September 24, 2012

The Changing Weather


☂☁ ☂☁ ☂☁ ☂ ☁☂☁ ☂ ☁☂☁☂☁☂☁☂☁☂
Don't know why, there's no sun up in the sky
Stormy weather, since my man and I ain't together
Keeps raining all the time
☂☁ ☂☁ ☂☁ ☂ ☁☂☁ ☂ ☁☂☁☂☁☂☁☂☁☂

The weather today when I woke up was absolutely abysmal. the rain was rattling n the widow and the wind was blowing a gale, it reminded me of the Billy Holiday Song "Stormy Weather"
A wet and stormy Monday morning in Portsmouth.
Oh well I suppose Autumn and winter are on the way with a vengeance, anyway I had a decent nights sleep last night and was awake by 6.30 this morning, made a coffee and took back to bed and then got up about 8.30 to make my way into the lounge to check the Breakfast news on TV and catch up on the weather forecast for the week, and it does not look to promising. anyway made a coffee and had a phone call from my Cousin Maureen.
Lost at Words with
Friends Again
Once I had spoken to Maureen I had some Porridge for Breakfast and then Phoned Pauline, Pauline has to go to the walk in centre at St Mary,s at 1.00 pm for a blood test prior to her hospital appointment in October so Gordon will be up later to do the Monday cleaning for me and then he will go and pick up Pauline from St Mary,s when she is ready about 1.15. so after that I get dressed and then settle down with the computer to check out Facebook and also the emails. 

I also phoned the GP this morning as I am having a slight problem with my digestion at the moment I have had a few days where I have missed meals and altered my diet, due to the busy days I have had so I need to get settled back into my basic, Boring routine, and hope I have not picked up a tummy infection. 

Doing a good job Gordon
Well the Morning goes by pretty quickly, gordon arrived about 11.30 and we have a couple of coffee breaks and he gets the flat all spick and span for me and then at 1.15 Pauline phones gordon to say that she is all finished at the Hospital so gordon goes off to get her and I get myself a Poached egg on Toast for Lunch, and also a Banana.

Once I have had Lunch I go for a lie down and then come back out to the lounge, make a coffee and settle down to get todays Journal written, It has been a good day today had a nice chat and a laugh with Gordon, and played a few games on Facebook and thank Goodness the weather has started to clear up a bit this afternoon.
Portsmouth at 4.00 pm this afternoon.
The time is now approaching 5.15 and it is time for Pointless my favourite Quiz show on BBC 1. so I will leave you all with a fond farewell and see you all again tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment