Monday, January 28, 2013

Here comes the rain "AGAIN"

♬ ♬ ♬ Don't know why, there's no sun up in the sky ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ Stormy Weather. ♬ ♬ ♬

These words are very relevant for today as the rain and gale force winds sweep in from the west, well according to the Met office weather forecast for the south coast is saying.
Weather for this week.
Sunny Southsea, Seaside resort of the South Coast LOL
A Good Nights Sleep
Enough of this frivolity, time to get back to actually writing about my day, well it was a decent nights sleep last night, actually slept through from about 11.30 until 6.00 this morning when I got up to use the bathroom, made a coffee and took back to bed, put on Radio solent and promptly fell asleep again until I awoke at 8.30, to a cold cup of coffee. anyway no carer today so made another cup of coffee and went back to bed until about just after 9.00 when I made it into the lounge with another coffee.

Go Pauline Go.
well once in the lounge, I put on the morning news on the TV, and fire up the laptop to do the usual checking, emails, and facebook, and then  send the morning text to Pauline. Pauline phones back to say that she is out on the common with Misty for the morning walk, and that it is cold at the moment but dry although the common is very wet and Misty keeps running through the muddy Puddles. but all is OK and that gordon will be up later in the morning to do the flat cleaning, so that is Ok

Hope you are feeling better Gervase
once I come off the phone to Pauline, I get myself some Gluten Free chocolate star cereal , and also a Banana for breakfast with another cup of coffee and then once I have finished that I get back on facebook for "Words with Friends" before settling down to watch some daytime TV while I am waiting for gordon to arrive. I have not had a call from Gervase so assume his "Man Flu" is getting better and that he has gone into work k, just hope he has an umbrella for him, as he will need it on the trip back home.

Monday Weigh in
While watching the TV, Gordon arrives to do some cleaning for me, so I make a coffee first and then Gordon gets on and starts in the Kitchen while I get ready and take a walk round to the Tesco Express to get the morning paper, and as Gervase was unwell yesterday and we did not go shopping I needed some milk and a piece of fish for dinner tonight, so once I have that I walk back home, unpack the chopping and then settle down with the paper while cordon is cleaning. Once he got all the cleaning done we have a coffee before he starts on the floor,s and then it is the Monday weigh in, I am at the same weight as two weeks ago at just over 12 stone and gordon is just under 12 stone, so no difference really.

Preparing the Vegetables
Once gordon has finished he has a coffee and then makes a move back home to Pauline, and I decide to get a bit of lunch as it is nearly 1.30 but what to have is the question. in the end I have a boiled egg with some toast, A "Manuka Honey Bar" and a raspberry yoghurt. and it was very tasty, so after that I settle back down with the laptop to check out the family history site, and also domain name availability for a project I have in mind, and then  after making a nice cup of tea and getting the washing up done and preparing the vegetable for tonight,s dinner I make a start on todays Daily Journal.

So it has been one of those days today that has flown by and yet I seem to have done nothing. but at least it means I will have extra energy for shopping down the city centre with Pauline tomorrow as I have "extra spoons to carry over".


So there we are then I had a facebook message from Leanne to day to ask how I was, so sent her a text back, and also Pauline and Gordon,s friend Agnes is Now one of my facebook friends.  so now it s 5.45 and the broadband is starting to get slow again, to many people on line and not enough band width so get it sorted sky and BT or in february when my yearly contract is up I will be back off to Virgin media. so now seems a good time to get this journal completed and posted so until tomorrow I will say Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment